I got tagged , yeah! I was catching up with my blog roll , the bloggers i follow and read are simply awesome, and as i read Kawi’s blog , found she had tagged me on a chain post . Thank you Kawi i will try my best to honor it..
Trying to come up with 7 Random facts about me that i have never said out loud tied me up in knots.
1. I love cats , i have 2 male brown/red Maine moon cats DMH, 1 male white/black spots Chartreux Cat DSH , 1 female white/brown spots Manx cat DSH. And 3 kittens which i will give out when weaned. They all have cattitude and rule the house.
2. I can chart life lines , tell your destiny in cards and read palms. But i only do this as amusing par lour games and ice breakers coz i have been called a sorcerer once or twice smh.
3. I give a lot , at times to my detriment , blame my mum for her generous loving heart. This got my pal to give me a must read book on Boundaries (When to say yes , How to say no).
4. I have been in numerous street fights , got the scars , stab wounds and war stories to prove this. Most been sports related , usually sour losers in hockey , football and basket ball .
5. I love prayer , it refreshes and rejuvenates , but at times i shy away from praying for people who need it , especially in public …working on this though.
6. I fall in love easily , so i have learnt to guard my heart. And most times i appear belligerent and hard core , but in truth am like an eclair , hard on the outside , soft and sweet in the inside.
7. When/if dating , my cats constitute part of my dating criteria . If she doesn’t like cats or / and my cats don’t take to her , its pretty much a dud. No wonder my relationships are far and few in between 😦
Knot so random eh?
And i hereby tag the rest of my blogging pals Kawi may have left out.
Savvy Kenya , urbane kenyan , Shiko Msa , BintiM , return of thought
And to use words from coloured in sepia ,
please link to those blogs..they have amazing posts and also to Coloured in Sepia (linked at the beginning above) do your own post and put a link in the comments..